Early NSD Eve Thoughts - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213
    BamaNation All-American Padreruf's Avatar

Re: Early NSD Eve Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Sorry to butt in - but wanted to share for anyone who cares that at Florida, even though we ended up ranked #16.....we filled our needs pretty good, especially in the OL department.

This ESPN article in fact rates us as NSD 'Winners' along with only three others....Bama, UGA, and Michigan.

I don't know if Florida will ever have a #1 recruiting class but as long as we get what we need, and we have a decent coaching staff, I guess that's what counts.

I also have to say thank you for keeping many of the good ones away from Georgia today!
    I think the possibility is greater that you will move into the top 5 consistently. What CDM needs is a 10-12 win season, beat UGA and either play close or win the SEC Championship game. Then you will see recruits flock back...of course that is easier said than done. I do think you need to sign at least of the top prospects in Fla...
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

2. Advertisement

They had us with 4, 5*'s, but now 3. It looks like Quick's numerical place stayed the same. Was he previously the 4th 5*?

BamaNation All-SEC

The SEC is slowly making it's way back up to having several teams with top-tier status. A&M, Florida, Tenn, and LSU are making good strides as long as it equates to wins on the field. Miss State and possibly Arkie should be in good position in the next few years as well. Should be a lot of fun in the SEC for the next few years.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Here is an article showing some of our guys commitment ceremonies. Check out King Mwitucka (sp?) video. Emotional and pulling for this kid.

https://247sports.com/college/alabam...3/#126681423_1

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Here is an article showing our remaining targets.

https://247sports.com/college/alabam...8/#126672068_8

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dayhiker View Post
    They had us with 4, 5*'s, but now 3. It looks like Quick's numerical place stayed the same. Was he previously the 4th 5*?
    ESPN has Quick as a Top 5-10 player. 247 has him much lower. So, the 4 - 5* is ESPN.....3 on 247
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung