Early NSD Eve Thoughts

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
If DJ Williams is a take if Sanders doesn't come through, I just wish we could take him anyway...if nothing else to keep him from going to the Barn!

We know how important it is to be fully loaded at that position!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
My picks as of 11pm Bama gets Dean and Neal Uga gets sanders Bama then get Williams. I'll check again in the morning. Bama is fighting until the end for sanders.
I’d take that....... the Dawgs( at least some I know) are confident they get all of them and finish first....... I doubt that. Two of the three would be good for me

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I’d take that....... the Dawgs( at least some I know) are confident they get all of them and finish first....... I doubt that. Two of the three would be good for me
If UGA were to do that, would that mean that they would have won every head to head recruiting battle, certainly for highest profile recruits?

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
what a chaotic time for these teenagers/young men. they are being pulled in a million different directions by influencers whose primary motivation is themselves.
dawg fans who talk about landing the number one class need to be reminded rankings don't win games or conference championships. a high percentage of these players never make it in the pros or life . . . simply because they don't realize how this decision today will impact them for the rest of their days.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
For a while, we’ve always gotten more of the big fish than we’ve lost when going head to head with these schools. That hasn’t been the case for two consecutive cycles now.
With our coaching/player development a top 5 class keeps up a playoff team each year. Kirby is the new shiny toy out there. He ouster will fade in due time.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
With our coaching/player development a top 5 class keeps up a playoff team each year. Kirby is the new shiny toy out there. He ouster will fade in due time.
I agree, you can only make so many promises and allow so many transfers until new recruits start catching the trend. I mean looking back at last years UGA class, if you remove Field's it looks good but it's starting to dwindle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.