Early NSD Eve Thoughts

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I remember a lot of hand wringing over Kenan Allen, I think that was his name, he went to Cal if I remember right. Tunsil was another one. It's two guys. One of which we replaced with a flip. Let's wait and see. You may be right that CNS isn't going to be able to put together the classes he has in the past, but lets let everything play out first.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
This is just a rumor but Rusty from UGA is hearing bama for sanders in the last hours. I think I need to take the day off. recruiting is very fluid and very crazy you cant make this crap up

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I remember a lot of hand wringing over Kenan Allen, I think that was his name, he went to Cal if I remember right. Tunsil was another one. It's two guys. One of which we replaced with a flip. Let's wait and see. You may be right that CNS isn't going to be able to put together the classes he has in the past, but lets let everything play out first.
True and there is another signing in February

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This is just a rumor but Rusty from UGA is hearing bama for sanders in the last hours. I think I need to take the day off. recruiting is very fluid and very crazy you cant make this crap up
We really appreciate what you do. Don't sweat the stuff that you can't control. It seems like, more than ever, these kids either can't make up their minds or want to play games with the coaches recruiting them.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I hope Rusty is right Jam so some people will back away from the ledge. Even if we go 0 for 4 on the 5* guys today we will still have a legitimate shot at #1 and will finish top 2 no matter what. Some people are forgetting about the studs that we already had committed. Only one 3* in the entire class so far and he is the #1 FG kicker in the nation.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Seriously -- we do appreciate your information. I feel like I get more out of one of your posts than anything I can find online..... For only 1974 posts -- you sure do get quite a bit of impact around here!

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
We really appreciate what you do. Don't sweat the stuff that you can't control. It seems like, more than ever, these kids either can't make up their minds or want to play games with the coaches recruiting them.
Yes, Jambama1 you are the shining star on this board. Don't sweat it when things don't go the way it is reported to you. 18 year old kids, remember that!

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
yall want crazy Dean has ole .... leading but in communication with bama and UGA
JE committing to UF Bama and UT
Sanders trending back to bama
UGA losing other battles currently including instead #1 WR
This becoming nuts

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
Seriously -- we do appreciate your information. I feel like I get more out of one of your posts than anything I can find online..... For only 1974 posts -- you sure do get quite a bit of impact around here!
Just want to second this, and what B1G said above.
I really trust you give us what you have, and very careful about what you say/don't say.
Thanks!

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
yall want crazy Dean has ole .... leading but in communication with bama and UGA
This becoming nuts
Can we talk with recruits if they call us during the dead period? Not sure how that works.

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
This becoming nuts
My thought is, if we whiff just don't all go to GA, one or two guys will not put any of the other programs even close to us. JE to Tenn;Dean to OM;etc
At this point it seems we are as likely to get all as we are to get none.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The cascading emotions of this thread reminds me of a game day thread. One moment "woe is us" to "are you telling me there's a chance?"

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
This becoming nuts
Right now Dean has Zero CBs on 247....for Bama.....crazy how different opinions are on the same guy at the same time on the same day.... ;)

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
This becoming nuts
I wonder if this sort of thing ever makes CNS crazy?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.