Early NSD Eve Thoughts - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Re: Early NSD Eve Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by bamabelle1991 View Post
    I was going to watch the special on ESPN2 but I think I’ll watch reruns of Naked and Afraid instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The way some are reacting right now - sounds like they are the same show
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by WylieTexasTider View Post
    ...recruiting classes should be re-evaluates 2-3 years down the road..
    In addition, if you remove the two freshmen who are bailing from Georgia's 2018 class, Ohio State actually had the best recruiting class last year.
    In business I don't get every sale but enough of them. That's the way I see recruiting. Enough to make Bama dominant on the field...

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    The way some are reacting right now - sounds like they are the same show
    Yeah, the sky isnít falling........no need to panic, just a little disappointing

BamaNation First Team

I remember a lot of hand wringing over Kenan Allen, I think that was his name, he went to Cal if I remember right. Tunsil was another one. It's two guys. One of which we replaced with a flip. Let's wait and see. You may be right that CNS isn't going to be able to put together the classes he has in the past, but lets let everything play out first.

BamaNation All-American

This is just a rumor but Rusty from UGA is hearing bama for sanders in the last hours. I think I need to take the day off. recruiting is very fluid and very crazy you cant make this crap up

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by bigjue24 View Post
    I remember a lot of hand wringing over Kenan Allen, I think that was his name, he went to Cal if I remember right. Tunsil was another one. It's two guys. One of which we replaced with a flip. Let's wait and see. You may be right that CNS isn't going to be able to put together the classes he has in the past, but lets let everything play out first.
    True and there is another signing in February

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    This is just a rumor but Rusty from UGA is hearing bama for sanders in the last hours. I think I need to take the day off. recruiting is very fluid and very crazy you cant make this crap up
    Roller coaster of emotions lol
    ĎI canít really say that youíre going to come in here and start. Youíve got to come here and be ready to compete because the best man plays.í CNS

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

We really appreciate what you do. Don't sweat the stuff that you can't control. It seems like, more than ever, these kids either can't make up their minds or want to play games with the coaches recruiting them.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

I hope Rusty is right Jam so some people will back away from the ledge. Even if we go 0 for 4 on the 5* guys today we will still have a legitimate shot at #1 and will finish top 2 no matter what. Some people are forgetting about the studs that we already had committed. Only one 3* in the entire class so far and he is the #1 FG kicker in the nation.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Seriously -- we do appreciate your information. I feel like I get more out of one of your posts than anything I can find online..... For only 1974 posts -- you sure do get quite a bit of impact around here!
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation All-American bamabelle1991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    We really appreciate what you do. Don't sweat the stuff that you can't control. It seems like, more than ever, these kids either can't make up their minds or want to play games with the coaches recruiting them.
    Yes, Jambama1 you are the shining star on this board. Don't sweat it when things don't go the way it is reported to you. 18 year old kids, remember that!

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar

Hardest working man on the recruiting boards jam. Thanks

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    Hardest working man on the recruiting boards jam. Thanks
    Yep....... lots of great info..... many thanks