Early NSD Eve Thoughts

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
That's what I was confused on...............got the names mixed up.........DJ James is committed to MSU............could he be looking at Bama?
I don't think he would get an offer. He's a low 3 star but thats just a guess.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Jam, your legion of followers is in ultra-high anxiety with the faxes/texts less than 10 hours away.
Go ahead, and give us your final predictions....we won’t tell anyone, I swear.
I wish I could. Things are changing hourly. Rusty for uga just posted they dont even know about dean and sanders. Seems they are putting out information that contradicts each other to all schools.

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
Looking more and more like that. I hope we can get one of the two though. Would love to get all three obviously, but it does not seem very likely.
We should get good news early tomorrow with Battle flipping from tOSU.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
My picks as of 11pm Bama gets Dean and Neal Uga gets sanders Bama then get Williams. I'll check again in the morning. Bama is fighting until the end for sanders.

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
Saw on another thread, Dean to Ole Miss. We know they are paying again ior, Dean is a fool if he spurns us and the Dawgs for that dumpster fire.
I would rather Dean go to the rebels than the dogs. I hope Jam is right on Dean to Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.