Package Thief vs. NASA engineer

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Can’t stand thieves. I kinda wish it would have blown cat poop in their face.

I’ve luckily never had a package stolen. Living right off a major highway helps.

UAEE93

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 14, 2008
Everyone remember, this is what we Engineers do in our spare time. Be nice to us. Or at least, send someone to distract us.

Thank you so much Bazza. I enjoyed this a lot. Keep your random post going forever more.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
If only it had been full of dog crap. That would have been so much better.
Completely agree. There needed to be a true deterrent in the exercise. However, the engineer seems like the type that would be too nice to do that. Which is probably why the Lord gave him the ability to construct something like that and not me. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I'm surprised that he pixelated their faces in the video. I wonder if his 4 pane camera caught any tag numbers as they drove off? Heck, the one that put it in the trash meant he had to go their house to retrieve it. I hope there were some arrests because of his efforts.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'm surprised that he pixelated their faces in the video. I wonder if his 4 pane camera caught any tag numbers as they drove off? Heck, the one that put it in the trash meant he had to go their house to retrieve it. I hope there were some arrests because of his efforts.
Most people who have evidence of porch pirates - clear face shots and license plates - can't get LEO to investigate or take action. Here locally in Huntsville they say it's not worth their time. It's pretty sad that even with all the security technology that a lot of people have it's really useless when it comes to deterring thieves because it's considered such a petty crime that the police don't want to spend their time with it..

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Completely agree. There needed to be a true deterrent in the exercise. However, the engineer seems like the type that would be too nice to do that. Which is probably why the Lord gave him the ability to construct something like that and not me. :biggrin2:
Yeah, mine probably would have been more in the realm of a claymore.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.