Roll Call for The Orange Bowl

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Any word if there will be any fan events next to the stadium (either paid of free) before the game? I've got to figure out what to do for the Clemson/ND game before going in.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Any word if there will be any fan events next to the stadium (either paid of free) before the game? I've got to figure out what to do for the Clemson/ND game before going in.
There is a "fan fest" before the game. Think it starts at 4 maybe? Idk its on the orange bowl website I believe.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
We’ve bumped into several players around the hotel. Lots of “ma’am’s” and “sirs” from these kids as you talk to them. They represent the University very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I've seen a good mix or Bama and OU fans. Think I've probably seen more Bama fans though. At least in South Beach

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Anybody doing anything cool tomorrow before the game? Watching the other games from somewhere or something?

This is the first trip I didn't plan and plan and plan.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Anybody doing anything cool tomorrow before the game? Watching the other games from somewhere or something?

This is the first trip I didn't plan and plan and plan.

We’re going to the Alumni tailgate. It’s at the SE corner of the stadium somewhere; starts at 3:45.....

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
We’re going to the Alumni tailgate. It’s at the SE corner of the stadium somewhere; starts at 3:45.....

The best one we've attended was the ND championship. If I remember correctly Gene Stalling and Trent Richardson were scheduled and did interviews on stage.

Each after that has been a bit of a disappointment though. We might have to swing by this year.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Yeah we for sure have more fans here. It's noticable. Granted, it can be hard to tell at times with all the Crimson

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.