Sanders and Neal LOI

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
You guys relax, Trey Made his decision, he will stick with it. There won’t be anything tonight. it’s too late tonight, he has another 53 hours to get it in!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
You guys relax, Trey Made his decision, he will stick with it. There won’t be anything tonight. it’s too late tonight, he has another 53 hours to get it in!
But, but...............we need to panic! We have the right to panic!................yeah, I am with you. I think he sticks. Had I ever been good enough to get an offer from Bama, I would have run over people to get to a fax machine

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I believe he sticks as well. Have no reason (yet) to doubt the young man's word.
If he DID end up signing with UGA , after a public commitment to UA on signing day, if there's any relationship remaining between CNS and Kirby, that should thoroughly rupture it.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I believe he sticks as well. Have no reason (yet) to doubt the young man's word.
If he DID end up signing with UGA , after a public commitment to UA on signing day, if there's any relationship remaining between CNS and Kirby, that should thoroughly rupture it.
I disagree, I don’t see Kirby doing anything but recruiting hard until the young man puts his name on an Alabama LOI. Nick would do the same. Also, The body language between the two during SECC week seems that whatever hard feelings there were have been put aside. At least to the untrained eye.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I disagree, I don’t see Kirby doing anything but recruiting hard until the young man puts his name on an Alabama LOI. Nick would do the same. Also, The body language between the two during SECC week seems that whatever hard feelings there were have been put aside. At least to the untrained eye.
I certainly respect your opinion , and you may well be correct in your assessment. I suppose my comment most likely arises from the fact that I would trust a coiled rattlesnake more than Kirby Smart. Just sayin'

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
This group doesn’t trust Kirby smart and neither do I. That guy is a rat fink snake in the grass. I doubt there is any funny business with sanders, but if Kirby could pull it off he would. I hope all the bad things in the world happen to Kirby and only Kirby. Someone asked me who I pull for when Auburn and Georgia play. I told them I would be consider myself a winner if a hole opened up under the stadium and both teams and all the fans fall in it, and the hole then closes up so none of them are ever seen again.

If Georgia is playing the communist party of China ina football game for the next three hours I’m a communist.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Had to look, so I went to dawgnation. they have inside information and his recruitment is not over. This is fascinating -
Don't concede on Sanders just yet ladies and gents! An insider at another site is saying it isn't over yet. Since Sanders told Kirby last night he was coming, Kirby called him after the Bama commitment today. During that convo it became apparent that Bama misled him about UGA in someway. Kirby convinced him to hold off on signing to give time to clear things up.
JAWJA, they think they are the cat’s meow. Jeez

Last edited:

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Had to look, so I went to dawgnation. they have inside information and his recruitment is not over. This is fascinating -

JAWJA, they think they are the cat’s meow. Jeez
Now what exactly would Bama mislead him concerning UGA? Sounds like they are wishing hard...............and Kirby is probably spreading misinformation.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Now what exactly would Bama mislead him concerning UGA? Sounds like they are wishing hard
Maybe telling him that Hollifield is staying, or that Georgia has plans to move him to safety, or telling him Georgia is going to all 5 wide, empty back sets???

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.