Genuine thanks from a longtime lurker

Rolltidewill92

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 11, 2018
As ESD (day 1) comes to a close, I just wanted to give a huge thank you to this board. Been a lurker on various boards for years and this is the most down to earth. On a few boards when D.Hill flipped this morning, the fire saban bc he's lost his touch and Kirby is the new God rhetoric was insane. I want to personally thank everyone here for being at least somewhat mentally stable.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
As ESD (day 1) comes to a close, I just wanted to give a huge thank you to this board. Been a lurker on various boards for years and this is the most down to earth. On a few boards when D.Hill flipped this morning, the fire saban bc he's lost his touch and Kirby is the new God rhetoric was insane. I want to personally thank everyone here for being at least somewhat mentally stable.
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I lit my hair on fire.

Roll Tide!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Geez, if we're mentally stable......the other sites must look like they were generated from a Kubrick movie set.....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.