Who can we flip? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BamaNation All-American Padreruf's Avatar

Re: Who can we flip?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    I am sure he was shown the door or not encouraged to stay. If we wanted him he would be here.
    I'm not totally sold on this...I thought CNS stated earlier that he really like Enos and the job he was doing as QB coach. Maybe he wasn't in line to get the OC job after all -- and he wanted one.

All I really know is that I want to move to Tuscaloosa and be the real estate agent for the football coaches. You could retire on that body of work...
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamamick View Post
    On another site there is an article that Pickering will not visit Tuscaloosa this weekend as was originally planned.

rtr
    Pickering has rescheduled his visit to Feb 1-3 so we will get the last visit if he actually makes it. He looks the part and hoping we can flip him.

BamaNation Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Pickering has rescheduled his visit to Feb 1-3 so we will get the last visit if he actually makes it. He looks the part and hoping we can flip him.
    If pickering and young come on board, LSU can have sopsher and all of his brothers