Who can we flip?

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I'm no insider at all but I'd say a couple candidates would be Akeem Dent from FSU and maybe Nathan Pickering from MSU. Possibly more but not sure.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'm no insider at all but I'd say a couple candidates would be Akeem Dent from FSU and maybe Nathan Pickering from MSU. Possibly more but not sure.
Pickering has a grade issue. Dent, we haven't recruited him in months. Don't think we will flip anyone. Just focusing on our remaining targets.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Flipping Dent is a real possibility. Pickering is all MSU.
Jam and RTO said Pickering is all Auburn... and Dent.. we're not likely to get him.. so I'm confused... did I miss something here?
Everything that I think is credible says we haven't recruited Dent in weeks.

Pickering is a real possibility, but we've been left at the altar with far too many Mississippi kids for me to be confident.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Everything that I think is credible says we haven't recruited Dent in weeks.

Pickering is a real possibility, but we've been left at the altar with far too many Mississippi kids for me to be confident.
from what I understand, Dent has some issues of the field and I believe his sister attends FSU as well. Bama has really cooled off on him and the fact our secondary needs have been met with success. there is talk about Marcus Banks , but nothing concrete yet.

https://247sports.com/Player/Marcus-Banks-46041877/

Pickering has been flirting with Bama for awhile. he didn't sign during the ESD period so there is a chance, but I wouldn't hold my breath for him and honestly , we should be concern about holding on to another coveted Miss. kid in Bryan Young.
Young is physically ready to play as a freshman and IMO has more upside than Pickering. Young can play both DT/DE. aside from Alfano, Young is my favorite Dline commit in this class.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I’ve seen the Dent thing on other boards , while nothing would surprise I think it is pure speculation given his interest 6-8 months ago.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
from what I understand, Dent has some issues of the field and I believe his sister attends FSU as well. Bama has really cooled off on him and the fact our secondary needs have been met with success. there is talk about Marcus Banks , but nothing concrete yet.

https://247sports.com/Player/Marcus-Banks-46041877/

Pickering has been flirting with Bama for awhile. he didn't sign during the ESD period so there is a chance, but I wouldn't hold my breath for him and honestly , we should be concern about holding on to another coveted Miss. kid in Bryan Young.
Young is physically ready to play as a freshman and IMO has more upside than Pickering. Young can play both DT/DE. aside from Alfano, Young is my favorite Dline commit in this class.

Mine to, I really hope he sticks. Think he will be a beast. Who is our biggest threat for him, State?

reb43

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 7, 2008
I live about 30 miles from Byran Young and I talked to his dad yesterday, he said he and his son told Coach Saban two day ago and told him my son will attend The University of Alabama, He loves the TIDE. No fiip here

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I live about 30 miles from Byran Young and I talked to his dad yesterday, he said he and his son told Coach Saban two day ago and told him my son will attend The University of Alabama, He loves the TIDE. No fiip here
Not being smart at all but why don't you think he signed then or do you think he will sign during the early period? Thanks for the info by the way.

reb43

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 7, 2008
His Dad said he would wait until Feb.. Nathan Pickering lives 6 miles away and I have asked several people where will go, most say he will stay in state, a few say LSU. No other places were mentioned.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.