Poll: Your Favorite Current Receiver/TE on the Roster

Favorite Current Bama Receiver/TE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I chose Waddle because his speed makes him a threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball. Against both Auburn and UGA, he caught a short pass and then turned it into a TD with his blazing speed. Every time Waddle gets the ball in space he is a threat to score a TD. That puts a lot of pressure on opposing defences.

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
Give me Ruggs if there is a crowd around-fearless. Give me Jeudy if the line to gain has an ‘obstacle course of defenders’ to navigate after the catch. And I’d want Waddle if there’s a need for speed. I wouldn’t kick either Smith out of the huddle though—dernit cant make up my mind!

Last edited:

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
If I could pretend to have overlooked the word current, I would toss Ozzie Newsome into the mix....Dear Lord that man could dominate the coverage

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Hale Hentges. Devastating blocker who gives himself up on every play. Without the lunch pail guys the stars don't shine as brightly.

Rtr

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.