Favorite Current Bama Receiver/TE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Hey everyone -- we've never had a full receiving corp like this before, and I was wondering if everyone has developed a favorite receiver.....

I know I have.....just curious as to everyone else's choice

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Man, it's hard to choose ONLY one. I hope each has at least one TD catch against Oklahoma. Jeudy is just plain awesome. Well, so is Smith #6 (that catch in the NCCG last year, et al). So is Waddle! He is SPECIAL. Hope he catches at least one TD against Oklahoma and at least one PUNT return for a TD. Well, so is Ruggs! And Irv Smith! Well Hentges isn't bad either.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Hey everyone -- we've never had a full receiving corp like this before, and I was wondering if everyone has developed a favorite receiver.....

I know I have.....just curious as to everyone else's choice
Akin to asking ...of your children which one is your favorite? Not a choice that I could make! It does remind us of what a great group of all out ballers there are in the group and what an incredible job of recruiting it was to put this incredible group together!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Akin to asking ...of your children which one is your favorite? Not a choice that I could make! It does remind us of what a great group of all out ballers there are in the group and what an incredible job of recruiting it was to put this incredible group together!
But, most people that have multiple kids (we have 4 daughters) -- sometimes you like some more than others.....depending on what's going on ;) You love them all the same though....

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
#6, he's etched in lore already. Slippery and fast, he's just been dinged up a bit this year. His tough luck gives me hope he'll hang around after next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I voted for Waddle because he's been a huge difference maker for this team and his development through the season helped ease a rather concerning injury bug with Ruggs and Smith. We should have all 4 WRs fully ready to go for the playoffs. Around midseason Devonta Smith was the 2nd leading receiver but it was Waddle after the SECCG. Waddle's role increased as Smith's participation decreased. Should be really interesting to see this passing offense with all four WRs ready to go.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I went with Jaylen - electric player who is a threat to score anytime the ball is in his hands. IMO, he should be playing the part of Murray in practice because he is probably just as tough to defend in space.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
I said in another thread Ruggs is the best receiver (or at least top three) in the nation. One reason I believe this is what he does when he doesn't get the ball. He's dynamic.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.