Link: Such melty ITAT goodness. Falls in between classifications...

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
ITAT is where we wall off all of the crazy old boomers.
To quote gtowntide, I too resemble that remark.

I'm at the tail end of the baby boom (1959), and some people call me crazy. So I am getting old, and depending on your exact definition, I might be a boomer. But I'd like to think I haven't yet ventured into tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
To quote gtowntide, I too resemble that remark.

I'm at the tail end of the baby boom (1959), and some people call me crazy. So I am getting old, and depending on your exact definition, I might be a boomer. But I'd like to think I haven't yet ventured into tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.
I'm a year younger than you and I don't think the conspiracy nut jobs over there are largely comprised of baby boomers. I'd like to think most people who make to this age are a bit wiser than that. Most of these people are younger parrots who don't really think for themselves.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm a year younger than you and I don't think the conspiracy nut jobs over there are largely comprised of baby boomers. I'd like to think most people who make to this age are a bit wiser than that. Most of these people are younger parrots who don't really think for themselves.
I tend to agree that that is a large part of the slant of the board. One of their biggest tin hats, Mark Green, went from being one of their wildest conspiracy nuts to being a mod. When I saw that, I just thought "Oh boy!" The whole board is a perfect example of "Folie à deux," where two psychotic people feed off each other's delusions (Don Quixote and Sancho Panza), except it's really "Folie de beaucoup," since there are many feeding off each other's delusions. Their abilities to ignore plain reality is a little chilling...

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I tend to agree that that is a large part of the slant of the board. One of their biggest tin hats, Mark Green, went from being one of their wildest conspiracy nuts to being a mod. When I saw that, I just thought "Oh boy!" The whole board is a perfect example of "Folie à deux," where two psychotic people feed off each other's delusions (Don Quixote and Sancho Panza), except it's really "Folie de beaucoup," since there are many feeding off each other's delusions. Their abilities to ignore plain reality is a little chilling...
I mentioned earlier in the thread that some of these guys sounded like his disciples. I don't like speaking ill of the dead but his hatred and ill-will towards everything UA bordered on religious fanaticism.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.