Game Thread: Penn State @ Alabama (8 PM Tip)

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Watching the replay now.
Ball movement looks better and Donte making his presence known.
Petty playing with more confidence and younger players stepping up.
Good win against a BigWhatever team.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
A lot of players scored in their own little streaks. Norris, Mack and Lewis; Lewis had some critical points late.

Petty continues to play hard and well in many aspects; it is still scary when he is in the open court looking to pass...

It was frustrating at times when a defender would be off his man away from the ball and allow the player to catch and shoot a three. Overall, defense played well and switched and trapped. Still a few guys lost from time to time.

Refs were allowing a lot of physical play inside the paint and it set Bama back a little before they got a little comfortable with what was going on. Norris and Ingram seemed to handle it well. PSU had 10 offensive rebounds; a lot due to bumping and pushing. Seems like every time I catch a little of a Big 10 game, the play is very physical inside and part of their game.

Great win (or at least great non-loss).

RTR

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
What ‘sort of thing’ are you referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Betting he means cheaper tickets that attract a large crowd for a game that would not normally be well attended.

Promos like the one for this game are needed to get people to games and make the coliseum a better atmosphere.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Good win for the good guys. Happy to see them pull it out. Penn State has pretty good transition defense, hopefully they will make some noise going forward to help out out RPI

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Good win for the good guys. Happy to see them pull it out. Penn State has pretty good transition defense, hopefully they will make some noise going forward to help out out RPI
Their record wasn’t impressive, but they have a very solid RPI. Last night should be very helpful in March.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.