Remaining Recruits - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Re: Remaining Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    It seems the magic number is 5-6. If they all come from this list then we will be sitting pretty...any of them in any order.
    I am thinking 5-6 also. If we miss on several it will most likely be less IMO.

Did we stop recruiting Wright? It seems some think it will come down to Bama/UT but no one ever talks about his recruitment except UT . I got in late on recruiting this year so not up to date on him !

NSD seems anticlimactic this year, doesnt have the same buzz as years past. I know ESD is the reason, but I know a few Dawg fans that took that day off work and had signing parties! I hope we have reason to party come Wednesday! Like second Christmas
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    Did we stop recruiting Wright? It seems some think it will come down to Bama/UT but no one ever talks about his recruitment except UT . I got in late on recruiting this year so not up to date on him !

NSD seems anticlimactic this year, doesnt have the same buzz as years past. I know ESD is the reason, but I know a few Dawg fans that took that day off work and had signing parties! I hope we have reason to party come Wednesday! Like second Christmas
    I think once we signed Evan Neal we backed off of him.

Rumors before signing day. Sopsher is headed to LSU, Bogle is heading to Miami , Robinson May be heading to USC, and Young is now leaning LSU! HECK, I Even heard UT got back in it wit To’oto’o!
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation First Team

Rumors before signing day. Sopsher is headed to LSU, Bogle is heading to Miami , Robinson May be heading to USC, and Young is now leaning LSU! HECK, I Even heard UT got back in it wit To’oto’o!
    Doomsday scenario lol

Pickering no longer visiting.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...ial-visit.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

I hope this is not true. Saban really needs to get most of these guys, if not all. I hope they are honest with him so he can go to his next option if they choose to go elsewhere. I still want BAMA to finish with the #1 class after this 2nd signing day! RTR!

BamaNation All-American

It`s my impression that we have some quality backups to these, but they may not be favoring us at this time. Young, HT and Bogle are the ones in which I`m particularly interested.

E
    Quote Originally Posted by Saban4Ever View Post
    I hope this is not true. Saban really needs to get most of these guys, if not all. I hope they are honest with him so he can go to his next option if they choose to go elsewhere. I still want BAMA to finish with the #1 class after this 2nd signing day! RTR!

They are just that, rumors. I put them all together mostly in jest! I need to stop reading and listening to other fanbases. I have absolutely no inside info!
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation First Team

E

They are just that, rumors. I put them all together mostly in jest! I need to stop reading and listening to other fanbases. I have absolutely no inside info!
    Surely if you saw it on tha World Wide Web it is true😁
    Don't know who we will get but they will be good ones then developed into great ones.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

How many 2019 Bama commits have already entered the transfer portal? Maybe bamaga has an idea.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar

E

You really shohld have used the blue font haha. You stirred up a panic.

I assumed your post was of the "our pets heads are falling off" variety