Remaining Recruits

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Re: Remaning Recruits

That's a strong list there. I wouldn't count on Ealy but it always comes down to a surprise or two on signing day. That may be in the form of Fuller or Heimuli.
Young, Bogle and Robinson are verbally committed and I expect them to sign when is all said and done.
To'oto'o and Sopsher are heavy Bama leans.

we will know more about Pickering after CNS home visit tonight and his OV this weekend.

Ealy and Seither are possibilities.

Fuller and Heimuli are Plan B if we miss on HT and Sopsher.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Re: Remaning Recruits

I think we sign 30 this class. I have knee surgery tentatively scheduled for the 6th, soo I probably will not be around to see the recruiting wins! Of course, it’s been scheduled for the 7th, 15, 23 rd so far and hasn’t happened yet. Maybe I will be around!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I wonder if Tyson would be willing to Bryant scholly and create more space between he and Taulia? It would be two years before he could play, but he could practice, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I wonder if Tyson would be willing to Bryant scholly and create more space between he and Taulia? It would be two years before he could play, but he could practice, right?

Certainly don`t know all the ins and outs of all the scholarship and different colored shirt machinations, but if accurate, that might be a shrewd move (?).

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I don't think he would qualify for the Bryant scholarship.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

IIRC, if you have been recruited, you can't use the Bryant Schollie...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I might be wrong, but I think it is for former player's sons, regardless.
Not according to the UA site:

Annual awards for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa. Students must be children of former football players at the University of Alabama under Coach Bryant. Due dates are December 1 for incoming freshmen and January 15th for transfer students. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Renewable.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I feel this comes up every single year but let the numbers work themselves out. Saban has a firm grasp of it and we will have transfers after spring practice is over just like we do every year. Enjoy probably the best defensive class on paper in Recruiting service history

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I feel this comes up every single year but let the numbers work themselves out. Saban has a firm grasp of it and we will have transfers after spring practice is over just like we do every year. Enjoy probably the best defensive class on paper in Recruiting service history

without a doubt. when To'Toto'o , Bogle , and Young make it official, good lawd!!

we already have the best DL, Secondary, and OL class in the country. To'oto'o and Bogle will make it the best LB class as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.