Remaining Recruits

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Did we stop recruiting Wright? It seems some think it will come down to Bama/UT but no one ever talks about his recruitment except UT . I got in late on recruiting this year so not up to date on him !

NSD seems anticlimactic this year, doesnt have the same buzz as years past. I know ESD is the reason, but I know a few Dawg fans that took that day off work and had signing parties! I hope we have reason to party come Wednesday! Like second Christmas

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Did we stop recruiting Wright? It seems some think it will come down to Bama/UT but no one ever talks about his recruitment except UT . I got in late on recruiting this year so not up to date on him !

NSD seems anticlimactic this year, doesnt have the same buzz as years past. I know ESD is the reason, but I know a few Dawg fans that took that day off work and had signing parties! I hope we have reason to party come Wednesday! Like second Christmas
I think once we signed Evan Neal we backed off of him.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Rumors before signing day. Sopsher is headed to LSU, Bogle is heading to Miami , Robinson May be heading to USC, and Young is now leaning LSU! HECK, I Even heard UT got back in it wit To’oto’o!

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Rumors before signing day. Sopsher is headed to LSU, Bogle is heading to Miami , Robinson May be heading to USC, and Young is now leaning LSU! HECK, I Even heard UT got back in it wit To’oto’o!

I hope this is not true. Saban really needs to get most of these guys, if not all. I hope they are honest with him so he can go to his next option if they choose to go elsewhere. I still want BAMA to finish with the #1 class after this 2nd signing day! RTR!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
It`s my impression that we have some quality backups to these, but they may not be favoring us at this time. Young, HT and Bogle are the ones in which I`m particularly interested.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
E
I hope this is not true. Saban really needs to get most of these guys, if not all. I hope they are honest with him so he can go to his next option if they choose to go elsewhere. I still want BAMA to finish with the #1 class after this 2nd signing day! RTR!

They are just that, rumors. I put them all together mostly in jest! I need to stop reading and listening to other fanbases. I have absolutely no inside info!

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA
E

They are just that, rumors. I put them all together mostly in jest! I need to stop reading and listening to other fanbases. I have absolutely no inside info!
Surely if you saw it on tha World Wide Web it is true😁
Don't know who we will get but they will be good ones then developed into great ones.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
E

You really shohld have used the blue font haha. You stirred up a panic.

I assumed your post was of the "our pets heads are falling off" variety

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Am I reading this board correctly and is there a surprise not on this list?

Keilan Robinson RB Probable
Byron Young DE Probable
Henry To’oto’o LB Trending up
Brett Seither TE Trending up
Quashon Fuller DE Possible
Jaquaze Sorrells DT Possible
Jerrion Ealy RB Hopeful
Khris Bogle DE Trending down
Ishmael Sopsher DT Trending down
Javonne Shepherd OT Doubtful
Christian Williams CB Doubtful

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
Am I reading this board correctly and is there a surprise not on this list?

Keilan Robinson RB Probable
Byron Young DE Probable
Henry To’oto’o LB Trending up
Brett Seither TE Trending up
Quashon Fuller DE Possible
Jaquaze Sorrells DT Possible
Jerrion Ealy RB Hopeful
Khris Bogle DE Trending down
Ishmael Sopsher DT Trending down
Javonne Shepherd OT Doubtful
Christian Williams CB Doubtful
That about sums it up I think. The only other name I have heard but not sure exactly where we stand is LB Daniel Hermuli( pretty sure I butchered the young man's name).

ETA: Just checked the other thread, I see why he was not included in your list.

Last edited:

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
If Bama got the first 6 on that list, I would be happy..... if Sopsher was included it would be even better, but the 6 would be great
I’m not sure which one is correct; Bama either needs more defensive linemen and edge rushers or Bama needs to play more of the Defensive Linemen / edge rushers we have. In the NC game we couldn’t get pressure and it looked like our line was gassed.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I’m sure the cakes in the oven so to speak by now, Most of these guys would like to be home for the Super Bowl, unless Nick is hosting a Super Bowl party ;) . Going into the dead period, pretty much everything that needs to be said, has been said, across the country. It’s just wait and see! I like our chances, Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.