Game Thread: Small Bowl Thread

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Army looks so undersized it’s a shame.
From talking to guys who played football at USMA and VMI, they have a hard time getting big for playing football, the shedding weight between New Year's and May to get down to commissioning weight. It is just part of the challenges of playing Div 1 football at a commissioning school.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Switched over to the Titans game - hoping to see Henry get more touches in the second half. He has a TD in the first half.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I reckon when you get a 56-point beating handed to you by a school that can only recruit people who want to be commissioned officers in the armed forces then your HC ought to be dusting off the resume.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Watching, but too many flags. These officials are throwing flags like this game matters.
I don’t recall the last time I saw a d lineman get called for holding on a running play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Ok, this is crazy. Buffalo didn't get a single offensive snap in the third quarter, yet lost and retook the lead. It looks like Troy's about to retake the lead, themselves, momentarily.

The crazy thing is that this could easily be a blowout but for Troy's mistakes.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Ok, this is crazy. Buffalo didn't get a single offensive snap in the third quarter, yet lost and retook the lead. It looks like Troy's about to retake the lead, themselves, momentarily.

The crazy thing is that this could easily be a blowout but for Troy's mistakes.
Maybe you missed the first half, when Buffalo fumbled the ball like on every other snap. Buffalo does not want to be here, and it shows.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Maybe you missed the first half, when Buffalo fumbled the ball like on every other snap. Buffalo does not want to be here, and it shows.
I watched it. I asked how many times one team could possibly fumble in one game. Troy tried their best to not capitalize on them, though.

You'd think Buffalo would be motivated to try to get their first bowl win, ever...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I watched it. I asked how many times one team could possibly fumble in one game. Troy tried their best to not capitalize on them, though.

You'd think Buffalo would be motivated to try to get their first bowl win, ever...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Just bad football. Some pretty bad NFL football being played right now, too. I love bowl season, but not every game is going to be worth watching.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.