Game Thread: Small Bowl Thread

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I remember when this was one of the premier bowl games.
I agree B1G. Too many bowl games now. IMO, the playoff has ruined the bowls. With so many sponsors everyone gets a participation trophy. If you have a .500 regular season I don't think you should be eligible to go.

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
Maybe so. I've been working on school stuff today and just looked up every once in a while. Just caught the last few plays. Sure should have been targeting ruled a few minutes earlier when that catch was overturned. I swear I saw in one view his left toe touch the turf.
In theory when you see the toe hit the turf his shoe laces land down or point down. Usually caused by the abrupt stop with shoe to turf along with downward motion. I don’t think he had control of the ball at that time though. Just my thoughts. Should have never come down to that anyway.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Decided at the last minute to go to the Liberty Bowl with my dad - what a fun game! I think I was most surprised at how OSU's DL beat Mizzou's OL all afternoon. Didn't really care about who won, just wanted to see a good game - and we did.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Decided at the last minute to go to the Liberty Bowl with my dad - what a fun game! I think I was most surprised at how OSU's DL beat Mizzou's OL all afternoon. Didn't really care about who won, just wanted to see a good game - and we did.
Glad that you got to watch a close game.

:cheers2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.