Merry Christmas To All And To All........

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Did not know which board to post this on so I'll put it here, and if the Mods want to move it please do so. It is a little early, but I could not wait any longer. This site and its members have become fambly (see what I did there) to me over the years and I just wanted to say how much I value the friendships formed on here. Our bond is through our love for the University of Alabama and its football teams which have and is enjoying an unprecedented run in the annals of college football. We are very fortunate to have maybe the greatest college football coach ever on our sidelines. It is my hope that all of you and your loved ones have a safe and joyous Christmas season, and that we are all around for the next season.......... a good night.

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Merry Christmas everyone -- hug them all tight

Thanks to many of you for keeping tabs on us during the year with my Daughter's accident.....

2018 is ending about as perfectly as possible.....

Thanks for being a part of my life for 17 years now -- WOW!

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Merry Christmas to the entire Tidefans family. Have a safe and wonderful time with family and friends and remember why we celebrate this Holiday.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Did not know which board to post this on so I'll put it here, and if the Mods want to move it please do so. It is a little early, but I could not wait any longer. This site and its members have become fambly (see what I did there) to me over the years and I just wanted to say how much I value the friendships formed on here. Our bond is through our love for the University of Alabama and its football teams which have and is enjoying an unprecedented run in the annals of college football. We are very fortunate to have maybe the greatest college football coach ever on our sidelines. It is my hope that all of you and your loved ones have a safe and joyous Christmas season, and that we are all around for the next season.......... a good night.
Great post Gray! Roll Tide everyone and may all of you have a very safe, joyful and Merry Christmas!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Merry Christmas, peace, and glad tidings to all my TF friends and their families.

Enjoy the holidays and let's have some fun afterwards with the remaining bowl games!

:p

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Here is fine. Most people are here because of the upcoming game. Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings to all!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.