Three Clemson Players Fail Drug Tests

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Never underestimate the power of Dabo. They run a beyond clean program- is everyone not clear on that?? LOL.

melvinm

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 12, 2013
I wonder if ESPN is referring to the three BAMA players suspended by the team and didn't make the trip. Deonte Brown is the one that hurts.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
If the second sample is positive, it said they’d appeal but it wouldn’t be conducted by Saturday. So, would they still be able to play if sample B is positive?

daddybama1

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2018
Never underestimate the power of Dabo. They run a beyond clean program- is everyone not clear on that?? LOL.
the truth is...Dabo and Saban run two top level clean programs! If it were our guys in the same situation this board would be going nuts.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
In track and field (my thing) they take your sample and split it. If you fail a test they’ll check the second sample (the b sample) and if that one is positive as well you get punished. You rarely hear about the A samples in track. If your B sample is negative it’s the same as both being negative. I’m a bit surprised this info came out without knowing what the B sample will be.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Look at the thread about 3 of our guy's not making the trip. No one is going nuts. Most are saying next man up and we will be fine. Our guy's and those at Clemson made individual decisions not team decisions. They need to think about the team and not worry about themselves until they get to the NFL, if they make it. RTR
the truth is...Dabo and Saban run two top level clean programs! If it were our guys in the same situation this board would be going nuts.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
You would think if A is positive B would also be positive. Crazy things happen in the medical field. Also they might have a Clemson grad check the B sample instead of a ND grad. LOL
In track and field (my thing) they take your sample and split it. If you fail a test they’ll check the second sample (the b sample) and if that one is positive as well you get punished. You rarely hear about the A samples in track. If your B sample is negative it’s the same as both being negative. I’m a bit surprised this info came out without knowing what the B sample will be.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
You would think if A is positive B would also be positive. Crazy things happen in the medical field. Also they might have a Clemson grad check the B sample instead of a ND grad. LOL
Not necessarily.

There ARE false positives and it HAS happened.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
My thoughts exactly.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
NCAA Doesn’t joke with PED’s. They won’t play if the B is positive. Now, I heard on ESPN radio the family/Clemson is considering a court injunction to make them eligible. That won’t end well in the eyes of the NCAA. Basically would mean in the future the NCAA is worthless and have no control at all.
You are absolutely right!

When you are guilty, lawyer up and get your way anyways...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.