Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Sooners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
Good morning and Roll Tide, TideFans! Looking forward to our boys taking the Sooners out behind the woodshed for a good old-fashioned whoopin’!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Desmond Howard and the Boz on gameday pick OU.

Corso takes Bama.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Desmond Howard and the Boz on gameday pick OU.

Corso takes Bama.

Is anyone shocked Desmond picked the Sooners? I am not. I will save you some trouble, if Alabama wins tonight, he will pick against them. He picks against Alabama more than any other guy on that panel.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Is anyone shocked Desmond picked the Sooners? I am not. I will save you some trouble, if Alabama wins tonight, he will pick against them. He picks against Alabama more than any other guy on that panel.
Clearly it's working for is so hopefully he continues. [emoji38]

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Roll Tide everyone. Went over to South Beach for a late Game Day presence, but after getting within a block of Ocean Drive, I gave up on the traffic and closed streets! Found a good sports bar NW of the stadium and settled in for some football watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
FINALLY, it's gameday!

I'll need to drink a jug of coffee to stay awake til the end given I awoke at 3:30a today ready to go ! :D
I was on the treadmill sweating myself [emoji12] at 5 ish this am. I gave myself an extra hour of sleep. We have a gym in my office complex with 24 7 access. Two hours of walking and sweating and it was well worth it. I’m usually there by 5 during the week and maybe a little earlier on the weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't worry about what DH thinks. I'm more worried that most of the media folks thinks we win this game. It reminds me a little of how confident folks were in us when Ohio State whipped us a few years ago in the playoff.

I just think this game will be tighter than most think. FWIW, I hope I'm wrong and we get up 2 or 3 scores and are able to keep them from making a game of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.