Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Sooners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seldom get emotional on this board, but like Tusk N Raider, I want this win in the worst way. We need to get this Orange Bowl/Oklahoma monkey off our back. We have the team to do it. They need to go out and hit these guys in the mouth right away. Set the tone early. Then run the ball down their throats with Tua dropping dimes on them in the process. Roll Tide everyone!!
I’m with you. All the way. I don’t like OK and really never liked them. It’s the one team we haven’t beaten since I’ve been alive.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I'm glad it's game week again. After 5 years I'm still not used to this long wait in December.

I've got a lot of faith in our guys. I think they're going to make a statement.

Roll Tide Roll!!!

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Roll Tide! As others have said- I really want to dominate these guys. We owe OU...BIG time.

I'll be down at Disney World with the fam, repping the proper shade of Crimson all week. I hope to encounter many more Roll Tides than Boomer Sooners!

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
I've been feeling very confident that Bama will play a dominating type game on Saturday but I'd be lying if I didn't say as the game gets closer the nerves start to appear. I think the speed of the game might take a little while for our defense to adjust and no surprise if they score on us early. Merry Christmas Tidefans and Roll Tide!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I think this dude was in my yard this week! Caught his two brothers in my yard and hauled them ten miles away! Wait! That just may be one of the two that I hauled off! He does have a smile on his face.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Roll Tide Roll!!!

I am so ready for the Tide to take care of business and break the streak that OU has had over us for way too long.

I’ll be perfectly happy with a 1 point win, but I really hope we roll in there and completely dominate them and Tua lights them up with a record breaking game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I'm ready for the game to start. Everything has just about been said and all the analysis has been done. I expect a lot of points to be scored but I think Bama scores more. Roll Tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.