Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Sooners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I'll admit that I'm a bit concerned about the running attack with Cotton in full-time for Brown...
Oklahoma isn't exactly world beaters against the run. I think we will be ok if Cotton can keep from getting called for holding. Does anyone know what conference is calling the game?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Murray skips out on media day this morning. Second year in a row he misses because he's feeling under the weather.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Actually Baker missed media day last year cause he was sick
Yep, some OU fans blamed the second half struggles on Baker not being 100% from flu like symptoms or whatever it was he was dealing with. Wild this has happened to them 2 years in a row now..

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
With Tua as low as 80%, it does raise the question of whether or not Jalen should start with Tua in reserve. From what I've seen of OU, Jalen's RPO skills would wreak as much havoc as Tua's pinpoint passing. In fact, with them, the methodical, work the ball down the field might even be a better approach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.