Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Sooners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I wasn't sure where to put this, and I'm not going to start a new thread, but my statistical model prediction shows:

Alabama 53
Oklahoma 34

(I think it will be a tiny bit close than that)

Clemson 35
Notre Dame 20

(ditto)

The Rose Bowl rates a toss-up, although some bad B1G performances (the conference not the esteemed poster) will push me towards Washington.

(The Huskies have a VERY good D, but their O is fair to middling).

I like your model!

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Roll Tide! Seems like we had to wait for this day forever!

Here is to a WIN, injury free, targeting-free game ! I think it will be closer than some predict, so will have my Tums ready just in case.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
It’s game day, y’all. So excited. Got some things to do but I’ll be ready to go by the first semifinal game. Let’s roll today. Roll Tide!

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Man I am so glad this day is finally here. Time for all the talk to stop and see who is right and who is wrong. I am betting we are the ones who are right.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I'm pumped for this game. Almost wish it was the early game so I wouldn't have to wait as long.

I'll try to watch some of the ND vs Clemson game but idk how much I'll catch while trying to see some of Miami.

RTR

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Just a fair warning: I am likely to have zero patience tonight in the game threads. I'd rather watch the game and have reasonable conversation than deal with troublemakers. Don't expect the usual warnings before getting zapped for 24 hours or longer (depending on the offense). So think before you post and consider this your warning.

Roll Tide and beat the Sooners!

BTW, if you've ever wondered what a "Sooner" was/is: http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=208806115

Famously, Oklahoma Territory was opened for settlement through land claims races, or Land Runs, and in 1889, thousands made their way to the Twin Territories to participate in the first of these dramatic events. Each race began with a pistol shot, and those who jumped the gun were called Sooners.
Makes sense... :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.