Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Sooners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Probably from his performance in the CG with Georgia. He did have an interception and forced the throw. But he should understand that was Tua's first playing time in a big game of importance. Even so, he pulled Bama out and won the game.
Even in that case, the INT was not the result of what this "analyst" says. Tua simply misunderstood the call and didn't realize a run had been called. It was a quick-hitter spot throw, which he performed perfectly. Problem was his receiver understood the call correctly and was blocking, so the ball hit him squarely in the back...

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
roll tide everyone. got to get out for a nice run at sweetwater creek this morning, it was a touch muddy but the weather was perfect. heading to some friends' house to let the kids play while we watch the first game this afternoon then headed home to get my daughter in bed before kickoff. the folks we are visiting are dawg fans who have been extraordinarily quiet this past month.
Why in the world would you put the kid to bed BEFORE the game? Madness

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
This is a post on an OU board by an amateur (very) "analyst"...

KM has 7 INTs and 3 fumbles. Tua has 4 INTs and 2 fumbles. IDK where he's getting his impression...
Easy, if Tua had played more in the fourth quarter he would have had more INTs and fumbles. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Yeah, me too. But hopefully CNS dials them back to just being cold, stone killers by kickoff.

However, I don't know if what happens early will remain true.

I love how we are probably the best "halftime adjustment" team in college football. Hopefully we don't have to make too many adjustments because it's just going perfect, but if they come out on fire, I like our ability to adjust.
Judging from their demeanor the last few days and how they feel about the Heisman, I think they are going to be ok....... they have been fairly quiet, and you always have to worry about the quiet ones

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
With respect to Franks, give Mullen a big time QB and a defense like he developed at MSU and UF will be a tough out in the SECE. I'm really rooting for the Gators and Vols to make Gawga understand what we have to face every year in the SECW.
Rooting for the Vols? :conf2:

SkullDuckery

1st Team
Dec 28, 2015
An angle nobody is talking about is what happens if OU turns the ball over a couple of times. It's no secret the game is going to be won/lost on how many stops we get on their offense.

What if they turn the ball over a coulple of times and we turn those into points? That could turn a tight game into a comfortable lead. How sweet would it be for our secondary to pick Murray a couple of times and return one of those to the house???
Why can’t we suit Eddie Jackson up since he missed the playoffs his last year? I’m sure he would score a couple TD’s.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I hope Twelvessee loses every game from now until the end of the end of time.
I get it but I also remember the class the rivalry had before Fulmer too. More than anything, I'll root for them just like I'll root for Florida to challenge Georgia. Feeling more animosity for them than anybody in the SEC right now.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Geez....just had a Tennessee fan with an OU neck thingy walk by, accompanied by an Ohio State fan. A second later some auburn fans.

I just...I mean....? Do I run them over? Call the police?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.