Link: Ugh. Deonte Brown, others, suspended

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
You know I am tired of them they coming back and saying how sorry they are for letting their family down and their team and their fans and yadda, yadda, yadda. It is kinda of like the sign in a local shop that says, "no public bathroom. sorry." NO, NO, NO. If you were really and actually sorry you would make available a bathroom for your customers. Your sign should say, "No Public Bathroom." but it should not include the word "sorry."

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
You know I am tired of them they coming back and saying how sorry they are for letting their family down and their team and their fans and yadda, yadda, yadda. It is kinda of like the sign in a local shop that says, "no public bathroom. sorry." NO, NO, NO. If you were really and actually sorry you would make available a bathroom for your customers. Your sign should say, "No Public Bathroom." but it should not include the word "sorry."
Sorry, but I disagree...:)

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
Actually, in most cases that’s illegal here (lower Alabama).ALL retail shops must have a “ public” bathroom. There are few exceptions, as I understand it.
I get what you’re saying; I think maybe that’s a little like “sorry, not sorry”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Actually, in most cases that’s illegal here (lower Alabama).ALL retail shops must have a “ public” bathroom. There are few exceptions, as I understand it.
I get what you’re saying; I think maybe that’s a little like “sorry, not sorry”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
One shop has a sign SORRY ~ NO PERSONAL CHECKS. They think my check will bounce and they are sorry they can't take it? If they think it will bounce they should not be sorry for refusing to take it.

But to the issue, I agree with what someone already said here: Willfully doing what you know is wrong is not a mistake. NOT a mistake and don't try to convince me it is.

Snake 4 Bama

Scout Team
Jan 1, 2013
I might be famous if there were cell phones when I was a kid. I went to the movies and watched the Evil Knievel movie when it came out. I came home built a ramp and made the jump of my life on my bike. Hit head first on pavement, bounced and flipped a few times. Ended up in the hospital just like my hero. I wish I had a video of that lol.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Also let's not be quick to be on them. They are young and let them learn from their mistakes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The 'They are young' excuse is hollow to me,
if you consider the rest of the team didn't commit
whatever infraction these guys did.
There are things you can do, and things you can't.
Our players know the rules.

Last edited:

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
One shop has a sign SORRY ~ NO PERSONAL CHECKS. They think my check will bounce and they are sorry they can't take it? If they think it will bounce they should not be sorry for refusing to take it.

But to the issue, I agree with what someone already said here: Willfully doing what you know is wrong is not a mistake. NOT a mistake and don't try to convince me it is.
They are sorry for not being able to distinguish between those who write good checks and those who write bad checks, and they are sorry that the innocent must suffer inconvenience to protect the merchant from the damages caused by the guilty.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Welp....Assuming we win Saturday, that takes the uncertainty out of preparing the OL for January 7.

If Cotton goes down, I expect the plan to be shuffle Pierschbacher to LG, and put Owens in at center.

On second thought, maybe Leatherwood to LG and Womack to RT would be less disruptive.

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Not sure what it could be or if we'll know for sure until that July violations dump every school does.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.