Don't Tell Tony Brown, but Hunter Renfrow Continues to Lie

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Yet another reason I hate Dabo and for the life of me don’t understand the love fest/warm and fuzzies for the guy often found on this board. He broke the rules and got away with it.

Last edited:

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
You a Englishman?
No, probably a RC heretic like me.

The bloke who asked the question ain't "Clemson media," either, but the AP's national CFB writer. And asking it two years after the fact is pretty au courant for how far behind the times the AP is known to operate...

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Haha what a dummy. The 2018 Sugar Bowl exposed him for what he is. He is only great when players like Mike Williams or Artavis Scott can take attention away from him. Nobody will ever mistake him for being a #1 WR. He couldn’t hold the jockstrap of Julio, Amari, Calvin, or Jerry just to name a few.

daddybama1

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2018
Haha what a dummy. The 2018 Sugar Bowl exposed him for what he is. He is only great when players like Mike Williams or Artavis Scott can take attention away from him. Nobody will ever mistake him for being a #1 WR. He couldn’t hold the jockstrap of Julio, Amari, Calvin, or Jerry just to name a few.
As much as I hated he caught that pass of the TD in the NC game and as sick as it made me...i must admit he is clutch and will for sure play on Sundays. Slot receiver as in Julian Elderman for the patriots...Adam Humphries of Bucs...cole beasley of cowboys...etc...Great hands...great football IQ...and faster than you think.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I think he's a product of a good system and good conditioning. They run him around all over the place and give him option routes. They never really put him in a situation where he can get the dog crap knocked out of him and potentially lead to alligator arms on future targets.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
You like to pump up the opposition an awful lot...Not that there's anything wrong with that...just noticeable.
As much as I hated he caught that pass of the TD in the NC game and as sick as it made me...i must admit he is clutch and will for sure play on Sundays. Slot receiver as in Julian Elderman for the patriots...Adam Humphries of Bucs...cole beasley of cowboys...etc...Great hands...great football IQ...and faster than you think.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.