Don't Tell Tony Brown, but Hunter Renfrow Continues to Lie

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Yeah, he is straight up lying and he knows it. Even willful ignorance would not cover that level of delusion.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Would like to know what goob is asking that question two years later during media availability for a CFP semifinals game.

spock*

Suspended
Dec 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
If it’s illegal then change the rule otherwise shut up and move on after two years. It’s time to stop playing the victim and quit wringing your hands.

Adapt, improvise and overcome

Last edited:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
If it’s illegal then change the rule otherwise shut up and move on after two years. It’s time to stop playing the victim and quit wringing your hands.

We ain’t the ones asking the damn question two years later. Nobody here is playing victim.

And I’m pulling hard for Notre Dame.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Your post is the only semblance of whining in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Every time I think of Tony Brown, I think of this play and the Play when Mecole Hardman stepped out of bounds enroute to an 80 yard touchdown in the 2018 CFBNCG. Still remember Fowler saying Brown was the ‘thick’ CB and couldn’t run with the speedy Hardman. Still want to tell Fowler that Hardman has yet to come close to Brown’s time in the 100m . And Brown’s was an international time representing the US in the junior Pan Am games. Yet Fowler kept sayin Hardman was the track guy, because he ran a little track at UGA. I didn’t have much to say about the Renfro comment that hasn't already been said, so back to that thread!

Last edited:

spock*

Suspended
Dec 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
Your post is the only semblance of whining in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My point is refs can make a mistake in the heat of the moment.

I’ve enjoyed 13 national championships by Alabama in my lifetime. In the meantime, Alabama lost 5 championships and 1966 and 1977 were stolen by polls. I’ll take a defeat on the field any day.

For the record, I am one greedy guy. If you want a life lesson, mine would be never ever pray for patience because the answer is always wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.