A crazy game in the SEC

thesnowman8

1st Team
Jul 1, 2004
Barnwell, SC USA
I just finished an amazing end to a game. I was Bama in my dynasty at Ole Miss. I was down 17-7. Scored three un-answered TD's in the second half. Went up 28-17. Ole miss scored a TD in the 4th Quarter, went for two and did not make it. My offense blew in the 2nd half to say the least, so I had to punt it. They get the ball with about 2 minutes left and on the first play I hurt the Ole Miss QB. So, their backup QB leads them on a drive against my #1 ranked defense and they score a TD and go ahead 29-28 with 44 seconds to go. They go for two to make it a game where I can't win with some flop FG, the computer is pretty smart. Play action pass to the tight end, and Anthony Madison my starting QB INTERCEPTS the ball. I run is back all the way for a safety I guess? I go up 30-29 with the kickoff coming to me, I get the onside kick and down the ball once or twice. Game over..WOW, I am tired just typin this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.