Game Thread: MUSIC CITY BOWL: Auburn vs Purdue (12/28 @ 12:30pm CT | ESPN)

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Barrett Sallee is having a blast on Twitter.

Said Auburn is going to go "full UCF" and claim they're Big ten champions this year

(Something about beat the team who beat the team.....)
I think the loss to UCF in last year's bowl game definitely helped Auburn get ready for this year's bowl game. They didn't want to be embarrassed again.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Gus is going to run it up even further in the second half to give the fans a positive note about next season.

I think Gus should be given a lifetime extension now...:cool2:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Gotta wonder what Auburn does if they get to 56 before half...do you even play the starters in the second half?

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Playing for Goos' contract extension stretch drive - each TD that widens the winning margin past one point is worth another (justifiably well-compensated) year for him. Also lets the Cow Patty power brokers know they probably shouldn't be filing any covert flight plans into Lafayette airport any time soon for a Petrino pursuit reenactment with his protege Brohm.

Is Auburn playing this well or is Purdue's defense this over-matched?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Gotta wonder what Auburn does if they get to 56 before half...do you even play the starters in the second half?
Knowing Gus, yeah. Trying to hit 80 so maybe the hometown folk forget about 2018. He should have every frosh and Soph in the game by the second drive of the third quarter.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'd better not hear ONE word from any Sooners here about SEC offenses ever again.

Don't even tell me that Purdue has a bad D.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.