Game Thread: CAMPING WORLD BOWL: Syracuse vs WVU (12/28 @ 4:15pm | ESPN)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Don't know why if he was that worried about getting hurt, Grier didn't just arrange to let the second string QB start and play the whole game, while he sat on the bench available to come in if needed.

I don't like it when someone abandons their team.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Don't know why if he was that worried about getting hurt, Grier didn't just arrange to let the second string QB start and play the whole game, while he sat on the bench available to come in if needed.

I don't like it when someone abandons their team.
I see both sides of the argument. I get protecting you body and potentially millions of dollars coming your way. But I also think its shady that you were giving a scholarship to play somewhere and then you feel like you have no need to honor that scholarship in your last game or the coaches or the people who developed you to help you get to be the player you turned into...But....It is so much money that I can't say I wouldn't potentially do the same thing in Grier's position.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I see both sides of the argument. I get protecting you body and potentially millions of dollars coming your way. But I also think its shady that you were giving a scholarship to play somewhere and then you feel like you have no need to honor that scholarship in your last game or the coaches or the people who developed you to help you get to be the player you turned into...But....It is so much money that I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing in Grier's position.
For me it only says one thing:

Money > Playing the game you love

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Do you guys really want to have another thread on the same topic and say the same thing you said last week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Keep it on topic, people. This is a game thread, that's it.

What on earth was that tackler doing? Goodness, if that's not targeting, nothing is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.