An Open Letter from Gerald McCoy to Oklahoma Fans

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I like these. When this "tradition" started years ago, I thought it was a letter penned by one of our defensive players that created this annual event. I could very well be wrong.

I will say, regardless of team, I think it's a great thing. I like seeing those players reaching out to todays players. Whatever the reference, it's them giving words of motivation and spirit to the younger versions of themselves.

How can you not enjoy that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
I don't remember bama fans saying how bad they were before the last three times we played and wasn't the last time only five thats 5 for some, years ago ?? I remember much the same bragging before that game, Sugar Bowl wasn't it ?? the year we played boise with a back up QB and a hurt AD, Stoops had kicked off a 5 star QB before the season got going not to make excuses rather reasons as they are stated here. Good luck to you guys, can you imagine getting beat by a team with no defense.......now that would be hard
Yeah, you're right - we thought we were great in 2003 and 2004 - we went ten and sixteen (that's 10 - 16 for some) in those two years. 2013 was the only year Bama in your streak where Bama was good team. You upset us - congrats. On your Boise loss, we know how impossible it is winning a big game with our QB hurt. ;)

tidebanker

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Hoover, AL USA
This is a common misunderstanding. Each game has it's own probabilities separate from all the games that came before with different teams in different years.
I have a math background. But if you play the board game Trouble with my 8 year old the probability formulas come into question. He’s a voodoo Jedi who controls the dice with his evil mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.