Players Tribune: Minkah Fitzpatrick - "Dear Bama"

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
“But honestly, none of that matters. What they do doesn’t matter. The result of this game is all about what we do.”

I couldn’t agree more.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Just go out there and play Bama football from whistle to whistle. Play like you’ve prepared to play.

And I promise, that will be enough.

––Minkah Fitzpatick
I love it ... true advice

Wakecrash

Suspended
Sep 22, 2018
I recall a story about Fitzpatrick scored on a phycology test closer to saban than any other player. I think someone asked saben about it and he replied with something like,,, poor kid...

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I'm pumped and ready to get this game kicked off! I remember when Minkah blocked that punt at Georgia and scored. I told my wife he was going to be special! He still is! RTR!

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Just when I thought the anticipation couldn't get any higher, I read this. I've been relatively quiet leading up to the game. Haven't responded to our Okie visitors and the pregame hooplah. But, now. Now, less than 24 hours away, I am ready to run through walls. Go make a statement guys! The top of the mountain is almost yours! Climb on! 2 steps to go!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.