News Article: Jalen Hurts story isn’t over

jds22

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 27, 2011
Re: Jalen Hurts story isn’t over

I am amazed at how Jalen has been able to stay focused all year with all of the speculation swirling around him. He has been nothing but classy and committed his whole career. I wish nothing but the best for him. I saw this video earlier today and thought it was awesome. Certainly fits with the theme of this thread.

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
Re: Jalen Hurts story isn’t over

I am amazed at how Jalen has been able to stay focused all year with all of the speculation swirling around him. He has been nothing but classy and committed his whole career. I wish nothing but the best for him. I saw this video earlier today and thought it was awesome. Certainly fits with the theme of this thread.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I just pushed the dresser over! [emoji23]

Texas_tide

Scout Team
Oct 16, 2018
I think Jalen plays tomorrow. Don’t line him up as a receiver l, that’s a waste.

I also think he goes to the combine and enters the draft. QBs are weak this year compared to next.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
However the Jalen story concludes, he's been a heck of a QB for Alabama.
Jalen has a place in Alabama folklore...

Alabama is very lucky to have Jalen and Tua as Quarterbacks.
Jalen can run em ragged, or pass it down the field these days.

Tua can pass it anywhere on the field, and if they leave a hole he is off and running.
Either Jalen or Tua can beat you.

Last edited:

spock*

Suspended
Dec 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
Hurts can play four games next season and still transfer.... if someone accepts him into a PhD program

But then again Alabama could accept him into a PhD program

And then Hurts could write a screenplay for a movie of his experience.

“Hurts so good “ would make a good movie title

Last edited:

spock*

Suspended
Dec 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
“I’ve spoken on that already in the fall,” Hurts said. “I’ve never said anything about transferring. Those words have never come out of my mouth. Those are always kind of assumptions. If I haven’t spoken about it, I don’t think it’s the conversation to be had.”

Hurts went on to say there have “always been assumptions” but it didn’t come from him.

“I’ve been counted out,” Hurts said. “I’m supposed to do this, and I’m supposed to do that. Even after the game last year, I was supposed to be gone. This year, I was supposed to redshirt and all those things. I’m here. I’m here for this team and that’s what’s most important to me. Being available and being ready to work for my guys.”

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2018/12/jalen-hurts-addresses-transfer-assumptions.html

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.