Can't wait for Kyler to meet Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubzwin

Suspended
Jan 30, 2018
The best defense that Kyler has met all year is....wait for it...Army.
I have great respect for the US Army and for all service academy football players. OU beat Army, 28 to 21. Props to the Black Knights for putting up a tough fight. Tomorrow, Kyler is gonna get an extra helping of SEC style defense. If Oklahoma had played LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Texas A&M and Mississippi State this season they would have lost at least three of those games. Can't wait to watch the Heisman winner meet the Alabama defense. Kyler better wear clean undies cause he's about to lose his pants.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
It was 21-21 in regulation. Army had a goal line stand in the game against the so-called best OL in college football.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Mylar Murray :meet grass. I hope you like grass because you will meet it many more times tonight.

Sevenmm

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 16, 2018
The Citadel........cough, cough and other toughies you guys played, I think I would wait till its over to start bragging....and we put nearly 50 on the last SEC team we played, Georgia D wasn't that an OT game how did that happen? and let's see now, we beat Auburn last, no wait, that was you guys, oh, no, well no matter, we beat Tenn. before that and you guys the last 3 times we played; now see how it just doesn't matter to compare scores....

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
The Citadel........cough, cough and other toughies you guys played, I think I would wait till its over to start bragging....and we put nearly 50 on the last SEC team we played, Georgia D wasn't that an OT game how did that happen? and let's see now, we beat Auburn last, no wait, that was you guys, oh, no, well no matter, we beat Tenn. before that and you guys the last 3 times we played; now see how it just doesn't matter to compare scores....
I wonder if you will post on Sunday.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Alabama beat 5 teams that are currently ranked. 4 of them by 22 points or more....the whole "you guys played the citadel" doesn't hold as much water as joel klatt wants you to believe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.