Finally! Good luck tomorrow night

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
It's been great discussion, but it's time to play. Good luck, I hope we both play well, I'll be good with whatever happens. I'll stop by when it's over.

BOOMER SOONER ROLL TIDE

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Thanks for being such a gracious guest over the years. Obviously I hope Alabama wins, but I wish you the best and will always pull for Oklahoma except when playing Alabama. Roll Tide! :)

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
It's been great discussion, but it's time to play. Good luck, I hope we both play well, I'll be good with whatever happens. I'll stop by when it's over.

BOOMER SOONER ROLL TIDE
I echo your sentiment. If you're down here in Miami I hope you and the other OU fans have a great time, are met with nothing but class by the Alabama fans, and neither team sees an injury. We obviously want two different endings, but I won't hold that against you.

Roll Tide!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

BOOMER SOONER ROLL TIDE
Good post.
Tomorrow we play.
That's when previous stats, and current stats don't mean anything during the game.
We settle it on the field.

I hope there are no injuries on either team.
Come visit again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.