Game Thread: PEACH BOWL: Florida vs Michigan (12/29 @ 11:00am CT | ESPN)

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Maybe Les Miles can help UM with clock management

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Michigan would be ahead if those players going to the NFL hadn't abandoned them.

Even if we win, for me it won't feel as good as if we played an opponent with a full roster.

I hope we see Emory get a LOT more playing time, especially when we have the lead.

LOT of time left to play. Anything can happen.....

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Michigan would be ahead if those players going to the NFL hadn't abandoned them.

Even if we win, for me it won't feel as good as if we played an opponent with a full roster.

I hope we see Emory get a LOT more playing time, especially when we have the lead.

LOT of time left to play. Anything can happen.....

I know Jones is the future Bazza but Felipe has played pretty good especially when he takes off. Not sure it is quiet time to give Jones the keys to the family car yet.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
The Fighting Bazzas are looking good even without a QB. Moving the ball with Jones and pull him. Got to be frustrating to the Gator nation, especially Bazza. I'm pulling for them big guy.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Bazza - Winning is good. If the other team wants to help you win, let them.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I know Jones is the future Bazza but Felipe has played pretty good especially when he takes off. Not sure it is quiet time to give Jones the keys to the family car yet.
You might be right, Jack. I have to put faith in Coach Mullen that he knows what he's doing. Just frustrating as a fan. I know you can relate with how it played out with Jalen and Tua. Hopefully Coach Mullen gives Jones a whole quarter to play coming up!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.