Game Thread: PEACH BOWL: Florida vs Michigan (12/29 @ 11:00am CT | ESPN)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I tend to fall into the crimsonaudio school of thought and don't really care about most of the other SEC teams winning.

I've begun to make exceptions thanks to the Danny Kanells of the world. Or the Big Ten bloviators. Or - getting worse this year the Big 12 "defense optional" folks.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan/UF is kinda surprising for me.
Did not think Florida had this in them honestly.. Very happy to see this performance. I'll generally pull for Michigan, even when facing an SEC team, but I absolutely refuse to say something positive about them until they beat Ohio State. If not this past year, then when? I'm thinking never.

With that, GO FIGHTING BAZZAS!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JamieSPC

1st Team
Aug 29, 2004
Maylene, AL
Dan Mullen is calling one heck of a game. Really enjoying watching what he's doing. EXCEPT: UF is going to be a problem going forward... :)

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I tend to fall into the crimsonaudio school of thought and don't really care about most of the other SEC teams winning.

I've begun to make exceptions thanks to the Danny Kanells of the world. Or the Big Ten bloviators. Or - getting worse this year the Big 12 "defense optional" folks.
Any time Michigan loses is a win in my book.

Last edited:

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Heck of a play by Gardner on the interception. Much respect that he stayed for our bowl game. I also think this helps with his NFL career. Integrity!
Hey Bazza, in your honor, I think we should drop "Gators" and make them the "Fighting Bazzas". They are playing well today. It will be interesting to see how they develop over the next couple of years, and how much trouble they can give Kirby up at Jawga.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

I generally like to see the SEC teams win during bowl season. Not that Bama needs them for anything, but it does help the SEC's reputation when we win.

I'll generally make one exception to this: I NEVER ROOT FOR AUBURN!

Dan Mullen is calling one heck of a game. Really enjoying watching what he's doing. EXCEPT: UF is going to be a problem FOR GEORGIA going forward... :)
FIFY

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I love seeing Jim Harbaugh getting continually out-coached in big games.

He's the most over-rated and over-paid HC in all of college football.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.