Game Thread: PEACH BOWL: Florida vs Michigan (12/29 @ 11:00am CT | ESPN)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
UMs "greatest defense in the country" surrendered 149 points through 11 games.

They've given up 96 in the last 7 1/2 quarters.

And Florida's offense averages 34 INCLUDING the cupcakes.

Unreal.

Bidgood

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2011
Just getting caught up in this game on the DVR, but that 4th down call and both of the last TD calls completely schooled the Harbaugh defense.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Florida is averaging 7.4 yards per rush in 33 carries. They are gashing the Michigan defense.
Keep in mind Michigan is without their key players on defense. I hope those guys are enjoying watching their team fight so hard, regardless.

They will always be able to look back and remember how they ended their college careers. :rolleyes:

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
The way Michigan was attacking the edges in early part of this game I thought this game was going to be a long one for the fighting Bs.

Boy was I wrong.
I got called in to the office to see a patient in the 1st quarter. I fully expected MU to be way up when I got back. The Gators are enjoying their day.

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL
Kirby better start worrying about that “guy on the sideline” for UF. How much longer can Harbaugh continue to do absolutely nothing at Michigan?
I have yet to figure out why some of the mouths at FS1 continue to build up Hairball as being such a great college coach. Skip Bayless is the worst, he must have dated Hardball back in the 80's and Skip is still fixated on the coach. I can recall a few years ago when he and SS debated about who was the best college coach at the time. Of course SS just sits back and listens to Skip try to convince the audience that Hairball is better than Saban. SS looks at Skip as if he has a booger hanging out of his nose. Skip can't really be that uninformed to believe what he is saying.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.