Game Thread: PEACH BOWL: Florida vs Michigan (12/29 @ 11:00am CT | ESPN)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Poor sportsmanship from Coach Harbaugh right here.....:rolleye2:
Meh - he was walking into a few Gator players who were showing poor sportsmanship in mocking him as he approached. Mullen tried to get them to stop, but why would he want to be a part of that mess?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Meh - he was walking into a few Gator players who were showing poor sportsmanship in mocking him as he approached. Mullen tried to get them to stop, but why would he want to be a part of that mess?
The bike thing was really dumb in my opinion and I wish those players weren't doing that. Hopefully Coach Mullen works on that culture thing here.

But.....if Coach Harbaugh really wanted to be a good sport about it - he would have made the effort to embrace Coach Mullen.

It is what it is.....

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Agree.

The UF players doing a jig in front of their coach as he was walking out didn't help matters. Mullen should have moved them to the side sooner. Doubt this would have improved Harbaugh's actions though.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Jumpin' in here late, Bazza, as am on vacation in your wonderful state, so haven't been online much.

Congrats on a great win!

Saw a lot of cocksure Michigan fans walking about the pool areas both before and during the early part of the game.

Later?

Not so much...

I was reppin' my Bama gear, of course...

Happy New Year to you brother!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.