Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama v. The Sooners - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero.

In addition, all players are Bama players and deserve our support. There will be zero bashing of any player, including quarterback. Critiquing is OK. However, be supporting and respectful in your comments.This will be enforced...

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Re: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama v. Oklahoma - 1st Half...

Just a fair warning: I am likely to have zero patience tonight in the game threads. I'd rather watch the game and have reasonable conversation than deal with troublemakers. Don't expect the usual warnings before getting zapped for 24 hours or longer (depending on the offense). So think before you post and consider this your warning.

Roll Tide and beat the Sooners!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Roll Tide!!!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Everyone have patience tonight. They will get theirs. Try to not over react when they have a big play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Just a fair warning: I am likely to have zero patience tonight in the game threads. I'd rather watch the game and have reasonable conversation than deal with troublemakers. Don't expect the usual warnings before getting zapped for 24 hours or longer (depending on the offense). So think before you post and consider this your warning.

Roll Tide and beat the Sooners!
Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.