Tis a Day For the Wearin` O` the Green !!

Gallowglas

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2008
Hendersonville, TN
I personally never thought that ND would be the least bit competitive in the playoffs, so what's happening right now seems like it's par for the course. The fact that the #2 team had the easier game is frustrating, but hopefully we take care of business regardless.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I want the best teams to win today. I hope we are one of them and that we beat the other one next week. I like competition and don't hope for the easy route. Of course, I'm not having to strap on the pads, so it is easy for me. It would be best for me for us to win and for Bama boy Dabo to win. I would like a blowout in each.

Rodzilla

Suspended
Jan 2, 2017
Viduta, AL
I started out almost pulling for ND, because I am confident Alabama could beat them easily in a NC game. But after the blatant roughing the passer on Lawrence, I hope ND gets humiliated. It underscores the fact that they had no business being in the playoffs.....

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I would argue there's documentary evidence that Brian Kelly talked her to death.

To the threadstarter: yeah, 'Tis is yet another postseason date for the wearing out of the Green - in which they's once again flattened to look like the baize on a pool table.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.