Tis a Day For the Wearin` O` the Green !!

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Nothing but Crimson and White being worn around my place. The only game today that matters to me is the Orange Bowl!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Today will probably be the first time since 2012.

In 2012 about mid-way thru the year I started hoping they'd win every game with, what I thought at the time was an outside chance, the hope we might meet them in the BCS.

Although I think they are a better team this year, I'll be doing the same. I think Clemson is top to bottom the harder out for us and, if we get by the Sooners today, I'd love the rematch and how BIG it would be for college football in general!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I think you guys took me tad too literally!:) Matter of speech only! I`ll be in Crimson only for sure! As for caring about who wins that game, if we get by OU, I would think we all would.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I couldn't pull for ND if they were playing an all star team made up of TenorC, the Barn and LSWho.
This is interesting and a bit surprising, at least to me. Perhaps I`m in the minority here. I care as little for ND as anyone on this board, believe me, but if I thought their winning presented a potentially easier road to the national championship for Alabama ( which I do, by the way ), I`d rent a leprechaun outfit and say Hail Mary`s while doing cartwheels down Main Street!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I couldn't pull for ND if they were playing an all star team made up of TenorC, the Barn and LSWho.
No matter what happens, someone I hate is going to win, so I will be miserable by the time our game starts.

"So, you are implying there are times when you are not miserable?"

No. I am not a morning person, but that should be obvious. Draw your own conclusion.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
No matter what happens, someone I hate is going to win, so I will be miserable by the time our game starts.

"So, you are implying there are times when you are not miserable?"

No. I am not a morning person, but that should be obvious. Draw your own conclusion.
I feel precisely the same way. I`m just trying to look at it from a purely self-serving perspective.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I would only pull for Notre Dame if they were playing auburn. There are 130 teams in the FBS. Here are my least favorites

130. Auburn
129. Notre Dame
128. Tennessee
127-1 Doesn't Matter

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.