Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Sooners...

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Great win for the good guys. The refs definitely let them play tonight. No pass interferences called all night.
The refs definitely sucked, but they did seem to, for the most part, suck both ways. The one I can't believe they didn't flag was when Q sacked Murray, and the OU lineman came in after the play shoving his head in the ground. That should have been 15.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
He did at the end. We should have let Jacobs score at the end just because he is from Oklahoma.
I don't think he let off the gas. I think our players got sloppy and stopped executing properly. We haven't played a complete game all year long. I hope we can keep our execution and focus and effort for 60 minutes next week because we can be scary good when we do.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Good job guy ... let go into the next game and dominate for 60 minutes.

On a side note, King Orange looks a lil creepy lol

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
I turned off my TV near the end of the third quarter. Despite being ahead, nothing causes me more frustration than when we seem to have implode due to stupid idiotic mental errors. Eliminate them and the score is like 55 to 17.

I simply can not handle it and I’m 42 years old. Pretty sad isn’t it?

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
This seeding worked out well imho..

We just beat the team that most people pinned their hopes on....

Now on the short turnaround we face a Clemson team for the 4th straight year...... A team we already have multiple Binders on....

Sunshine won't outrun our D.

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
So proud of this victory. It was too sloppy and it showed with our nine penalties for 86 yards. Wow. Gotta work on our composure, but I will admit, OU was very testy and led to some of those mistakes. On to Clemson. As previously mentioned, Clemson's QB will not be capable of scrambling like Murray did tonight.

BAMA JAMMA

Scout Team
Oct 28, 2007
Kirk almost became as nauseous as Gary during this broadcast. They would not shut up about Murray and still aren't shutting up about him. You'd swear he won the game and wasn't scared to take a hit all night....

Oh well Roll Tide!! Tua looked great post surgery. Defense got real sloppy at times and a lot of boneheaded mental mistakes. I'm sure Saban will love to drive that home for the next 9 days. RIP headset lol! Clemson D is going to be a lot different to deal with but I like our chances!

Roll Tide lets clean it up and go get that natty!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.