Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Sooners...

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Let me preface this by saying that I'm 38 hot because I took Bama -13.5 and the under (for entertainment purposes only, of course):

We should have scored 50-60 points tonight. But now, the only talk for a week will be how well Kyler Murray played. At the risk of breaking a TideFans cardinal rule and criticizing players, we're just not very smart at some spots. We're just not. Said spots get a ton of press and get their names called because they're recognizable, but they have disappeared on film a LOT this season. A lot of "look at me" going on. SMH...

We dropped at least 3 INTs tonight. One in particular, if we make it 47 is not injured. After that, if a dead to rights tackle is made, 47 is not injured. Now, the only sure pass rush we can get on Trevor Lawrence is with 92 up the middle.

And, as someone has stated before in this thread, this thing of taking our foot off the gas can be frustrating. But even with "conservative" play calling, we made entirely too many mental errors.

I do much of my work with people who are in and from the Clemson, SC area. I need us to not let up on them. I need a 30-40 point win. They're too big for their britches. They need humility
I feel you 100%. I'm frustrated by a lot of the D mistakes too.

Early word is that #47 isn't seriously injured. Looking like maybe just a cramp.

We definitely need to clean things up mentally on both sides AND fundamentally on Defense.

One LB also NEEDS more seasoning in CFB for sure. He made some BAD plays tonight.

JTH

1st Team
Sep 23, 2006
Woodstock GA
When was the last time we got a holding call? OU held ALL night long and even tackled one of our defensive lineman. I know there is a lot of Bama fatigue but this is crazy. RTR
Offensive holding was only called 7 times against opponents all year long.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Josh Jacobs was a warrior tonight! We can't over look that this was the #1 offense we played! I'm proud of the guys. Roll Tide and let's go get Dabo!

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Game is held in Santa Clara, about an hour from SF city itself and also far from the public nuisance. Levi's Stadium is pretty clean area.

Have to say, with an infant child, having the game where I can take commuter rail to rather than flying is fantastic.
Its nice to get on BART and smell weed. Most people going will be flying into SFO. And many will stay in the San Fran area. SFO area is now a toxic waste area, the citizens of the area are responsible for allowing it to continue. Give it a couple of years and Levi stadium will have sharps boxes in the restrooms.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Gosh, I hate oklahoma.

Wondering how long it will be before our land thief guests come back and start calling us arrogant because we assumed our potent offense and defense would beat their potent offense and awful defense. Not holding my breath.

I hate oklahoma.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Game is held in Santa Clara, about an hour from SF city itself and also far from the public nuisance. Levi's Stadium is pretty clean area.

Have to say, with an infant child, having the game where I can take commuter rail to rather than flying is fantastic.
Traffic is nightmare though. I've flew into San Jose many times.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Gosh, I hate oklahoma.

Wondering how long it will be before our land thief guests come back and start calling us arrogant because we assumed our potent offense and defense would beat their potent offense and awful defense. Not holding my breath.

I hate oklahoma.
I hoped Josh Jacobs made it into the end zone. I wanted 50 points against them.

JPaikman

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 16, 2015
San Mateo, CA
Its nice to get on BART and smell weed. Most people going will be flying into SFO. And many will stay in the San Fran area. SFO area is now a toxic waste area, the citizens of the area are responsible for allowing it to continue. Give it a couple of years and Levi stadium will have sharps boxes in the restrooms.
I'm very sorry to disagree - most should not stay in SF proper as it just takes you in the opposite direction of any airport and the stadium. I fly through SFO 30 times a year and have absolutely no problems. Silicon Valley is NOT SF City. SF progressives are on a very different level.

I welcome any folks coming in for the game and can give tips and recommendations.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.