Tua Now the All Time FBS Single Season Efficiency Leader

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
In the entire history of the Heisman trophy they only got it right twice. When Bosworth was invited to NYC over Bennett the Heisman lost its shine to me. When Ron Dwayne won over S. Alexander I completely stopped caring.
Brother, you and me both. Its why earlier this year I wanted to stop all the Heisman talk, Football is a TEAM SPORT.

cmmiller711

All-American
Nov 24, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Brother, you and me both. Its why earlier this year I wanted to stop all the Heisman talk, Football is a TEAM SPORT.
Wanting the best QB (maybe the best player) in the century plus history of the most decorated school in the history of the sport to be recognized for being great is not a crime my friend.

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
It is great Tua is setting all these records. But the expanded seasons make comparing players a bit of an apples and oranges situation. If we go to an eight team playoff, we will have a 16 game season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With Tua not playing in the fourth quarter for much of the season, his numbers over 15 games are really comparable to someone playing 12 games back before the playoffs and championship games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.