SIAP Any word on Christian Miller?

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Hoping for the best here, but who takes his place if he can't go ? Mosley or Moses ?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I have found a few sources online that indicate a time-frame of about 2 weeks for this type of hamstring injury (no tear). Assuming Alabama uses Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy, he could be back for the game, and at close to 100%.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3445226/
Yep, people gotta understand that timeframe is for normal healthy adults not folks in peak physical condition receiving spare-no-expense medical procedures to assist in healing.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Yep, people gotta understand that timeframe is for normal healthy adults not folks in peak physical condition receiving spare-no-expense medical procedures to assist in healing.
Actually, that study was of college athletes, which is why the recovery time was shorter than that expected by the gen pop. For most of us, 4 weeks for grade 1 and 6-8 weeks for grade 2.

I think that we will see Miller in the game. But remember that I keep thinking that we will see Diggs. :tongue:

Actually, that study was of college athletes, which is why the recovery time was shorter than that expected by the gen pop. For most of us, 4 weeks for grade 1 and 6-8 weeks for grade 2.

I think that we will see Miller in the game. But remember that I keep thinking that we will see Diggs. :tongue:
Miller is a senior. He’s gonna kill him self to get back especially since he’s from South Carolina.

Last edited:

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Pulled hamstring is just a rest deal from what I know...bet they have him in some space age stuff like Tua.
They do! Trust me, they didn't waste any time in working on him.

Let me rephrase ..... They didn't waste any time in starting to work on him. Cutting edge technology with our medical staff is a top notch operation.

Last edited:

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

Let me rephrase ..... They didn't waste any time in starting to work on him. Cutting edge technology with our medical staff is a top notch operation.
I like this kind of information. Thank you

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
ESPN is reporting he will play, not sure where the info is coming from. The PRP therapy is great stuff. Dr’s used it in my shoulder with great results! Hope his recovery is miraculous.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
ESPN is reporting he will play, not sure where the info is coming from. The PRP therapy is great stuff. Dr’s used it in my shoulder with great results! Hope his recovery is miraculous.
I pray his recovery is miraculous. ;)

Last edited:

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
In an ESPN interview just now, Saban said Miller is questionable to be able to play in the final game.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama

Our medical staff is the best in the country, IMO. It all began with Dr Andrews, and now led by Dr Cain. Andrews was a pioneer in sports medicine. It's amazing what they do.

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
I sure do hope to see him on the field on Monday night!!! And such a nice surprise would be to see Lewis as well :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.