Link: UGA and tOSU Players Mock ND and CFP Committee

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
And both are utterly classless to do so.

Don't lose to Purdue by 29.
Don't lose to LSU by 20.

And don't be stupid enough to call a fake punt on 4th and 11 at midfield with the season on the line.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
And both are utterly classless to do so.

Don't lose to Purdue by 29.
Don't lose to LSU by 20.

And don't be stupid enough to call a fake punt on 4th and 11 at midfield with the season on the line.
That Purdue loss didn’t look too good after getting clobbered by the barn. I hope UCF curbstomps L8U just to make Georgia look worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
That Purdue loss didn’t look too good after getting clobbered by the barn. I hope UCF curbstomps L8U just to make Georgia look worse.

I would normally agree.

But UCF needs whacked like the baptism scene at the end of "The Godfather."

And I have NO faith in Coach Yapping Dawg to execute a coherent game plan.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I would normally agree.

But UCF needs whacked like the baptism scene at the end of "The Godfather."

And I have NO faith in Coach Yapping Dawg to execute a coherent game plan.
The toll booth was better. (I say this having never seen the movie and watched the clips on YouTube).

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well, none of the players said that their particular school should have been in, and pretty much every TideFans poster has agreed with them, so this thread criticizing those players for saying exactly what they have said is hypocritical, IMO.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Notre Dame was undefeated. They beat Michigan, Virginia Tech, FSU, and USCw. But these normally good teams didn't fare so well this season. And ND only beat Vandy by 5, and Ball State by 8. So while they did go undefeated with an apparent weak schedule, what was the committee to do? Put UGA in with 2 losses? Put the Buckeyes in with a huge loss to Purdue? UCF maybe? I think they got it right, except ND should have been ranked #4 and Okie #3.

UGA, Bama, and Okie would curb stomp ND. Not so sure about the Buckeyes.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Well, none of the players said that their particular school should have been in, and pretty much every TideFans poster has agreed with them, so this thread criticizing those players for saying exactly what they have said is hypocritical, IMO.
I didn’t think either deserved it. UGA lost twice and OSU got blown out by Purdue while Notre Dame went 12-0. They might not have been one of the four best teams but they did all they could do during the season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.